Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How do I Spent My Federal Territories Day?

I didn’t watch a football match.

I didn’t go to Merdeka Square to watch the launch of the Federal Territories Day celebration.

Instead, Seet and I went for a haircut (sempena Tahun Baru Cina yang akan datang) then we headed off to Alamanda, Putrajaya. Our initial plan was to walk around just to kill time. We planned to have a badminton session at 5p.m. and it was being postponed to 9p.m. because the court near my place was fully booked.

But of course, our most important mission is to hunt for food. We decided to pick Black Canyon Coffee this round as it offers attractive set menus.

I picked one of these ‘Super Value Meal’ that costs RM17.95++, which includes:

Starter Mini Tom Yum
Tom Yum is the most well known Thai dish, easily found on menus all around the world. However, Black Canyon has the very authentic taste of Thailand, even though picture shown isn't that attractive.
MUST TRY!




Main Course BBQ Chicken with Garlic Fried Rice, served with Barbecue Sauce
Chicken, capsicums and cherry tomatoes are skewered on a bamboo stick and grilled. Chicken are very tender and juicy.
Garlic fried rice in rectangle and has a very strong fragrance, tasted just like my mom’s 炸蒜米炒饭.
YUMMY!




Dessert (Half melted and half eaten) Ice Cream
A scoop of ice cream. You may choose between chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. Being a huge chocolate fan, of course and no doubt, I will pick chocolate.
SLURP SLURP!




Drinks Mexican Iced Coffee
No comment since I don’t take coffee.
This was Seet’s drink and it was served in a cowboy boots. Cute!




I was very impressed that food at Black Canyon is really great. Vote for a return some time soon.

Okay, now! It’s time for a walk. Initially, window shopping is in our list but NOT shopping – shopping. Unfortunately or shall I say fortunately? Esprit Outlet is having 20% off storewide promotion. Very tempting! As expected, I bought 2 pieces of clothes (purely for one same reason – CNY) and same goes to Seet and *yippie* my bill was borne by Seet, thanks dear!

Whatever happened up next, I shall just put them into summary:
1. Went for a car wash – both our cars
2. Played pool
3. Played basketball (Seet only)
4. Swimming (Seet only)
5. Chilled and watched TV
6. Badminton
7. Not-so-light snack/dinner

###

1 comment: