Monday, February 1, 2010

Spring Cleaning Part 2

As mentioned in my previous entry, spring cleaning part 2 is today (or shall I say yesterday?). However, it is not just to clean the living hall, but my parents’ room as well. So much work yet so little time.

Sigh.

Before we started, I prepared brunch for my father and sister – Baked Pasta!



Ingredients:
1. Bowties pasta
2. Pasta sauce (Tomato, basil and garlic)
3. Baked pasta sauce
4. Black pepper and lemon tuna
5. Low fat Mozerella cheese
6. Some salt, pepper, oil and butter


These were the other type of baked pasta that I've cooked previously - different ingredients and with different taste.





Does it look yummy to you?

The cleaning took us about 7 hours then I headed off for a primary school gathering - 6M, Class of 98', SJK(C) Chen Moh.

The group.





The gentlemen.



The ladies.



There are a lot of classmates that couldn't make it for this round and of course, many ffk-ers too! Hope to meet them all some time soon again.

Shall we organise:
1. A back-to-school trip;
2. CNY reunion dinner; or
3. Klang seafood dinner?

You pick!

Seet and I also met up for a moment after my gathering. We went McDonald's and followed by "Lok-Lok". Gosh, I'm gonna be gaining so much weight again. More green tea!

It's Federal Territory Day today, which means no work! *Yippie*

Happy Federal Territory Day to all.

###

No comments:

Post a Comment