Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cowboy Delight at Cheras

I have the craving for western food this evening, particularly on open-air concept (露天西餐厅). Hence, I consulted my friends, Google, and Facebook for some suggestions.

Among a few suggested places I gathered:

1. Cowboy Delight, Kelana Jaya by Felicia
2. Cowboy Delight, Cheras by Google
3. Gaga Western Corner, Sri Petaling by Google
4. Souled-Out, Hartamas by Mandy
5. Steven Western Corner, Damansara Uptown by Mandy
6. Naili's Place, Taipan by Caryn
7. Kissaten Restaurant @ IOI Boulevard by Simon
8. Ming Tian by Zoe

Honestly, it pissed me off when I can’t locate a single one, not even close. I wonder too, do people know what exactly by open-air concept western food? Just got curious when people start throwing me with not-so-related recommendations. Well, at least from my understanding, 露天西餐厅= OUTDOOR + BIG BIG FRUIT JUICE + BIG PORTION OF RM15 CHICKEN CHOP

Make sense?

We go ahead with option #2: Cowboy Delight at Cheras. Seet suggested that place as well because he has been there before and he knows the direction, saving our time to google map.

We arrived an hour later and here are the snap snap:

The Corner Lot



The Menu



The Cowboy Logo



Seet's Ice Blended Tiramisu
RM5.50



Jess' Iced Lemon Grape (R)
RM3.50



Seet's Mixed Grill
RM23.80



Jess' Honey Smocked Chicken
RM13.80



Fried Ice Cream
RM2.80





Sky Juice
RM0.50



In general, the foods and the price are acceptable. Please don’t expect for a 5-stars taste bud and service when you’re only paying for 2/3-stars. In addition, there's a live band performance and I suppose we can make our song(s) request too.

When we were making our move, we spotted this Harley’s bike parked outside the café.



"Look at the rim, hou yeng ah!", said Seet.

###

No comments:

Post a Comment