Sunday, January 31, 2010

Spring Cleaning

My achievement for today:

Before (2p.m.).



After (8p.m.).



It took me 6 hours to clear my room. Any better?

Also, not to forget my re-decorated soft board.



Spring cleaning part 2 is tomorrow, to clean up the living hall.

Sigh.

At the same time, I need to say good bye to the toy duck that has been with me for so many years (maybe about 10 years?) because of its serious "injury" on its' head.

I will miss you, duck duck!



R.I.P.

Hope to see you again in your “afterlife”.

###

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for providing such an essential information about The Spring Cleaning, This is very helpful and essential for our daily life, just like House cleaning, The House Cleaning is also important in our daily life to make us healthy,

    Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete