Sunday, May 2, 2010

Aunty Yong Pan Mee

A few years ago, I shifted to this crazily hot desert – Cyberjaya. It’s not easy to find a single place to dine in back then, especially Chinese food; not to mention on any decent Chinese food yet. After rounds of searching, we managed to locate a Pan Mee restaurant.

Located at Seri Kembangan, Aunty Yong has started the Pan Mee business not-so-long after I moved in. For your information, Aunty Yong only sells Pan Mee and Yee Mee. If you’re expecting for more options, Aunty Yong might not be your choice.

The Pan Mee flour is not too thick and particularly smooth. With no mushroom and extra sweet potato leaves, Spicy Pan Mee (麻辣板面) is my all-time-favourite. The only dish I will order in every visit without failed. I always like to add a few teaspoons of their homemade chilli into my Pan Mee to add some flavour. Their chilli combines sweet, sour and spicy - another signature “item” of the restaurant.

Seet falls in love with Aunty Yong, I mean the Pan Mee after his first try. We visited Aunty Yong again for lunch today. As usual, I had my Spicy Pan Mee and Seet order the Original Pan Mee (香菇板面) with an additional egg.

Original Pan Mee (香菇板面)
RM4.50, additional cost for extra egg




Spicy Pan Mee (麻辣板面)
RM4.50



Afterwards, we went walking around for digestion after a full meal. However, we ended up eating even more. We had this super yummy Milk Snow Ice, topped with chocolate sauce and chocolate rice. Irresistible!



Oh, did I just forgot to mention where to get it?

It's from the 100Yen shop.

###

No comments:

Post a Comment