Friday, May 28, 2010

Pepper Lunch

I feel that we’re far apart ever since I've moved on to a new job environment and I’m grateful for every moment I spent with you.


Thursday, 27 May 2010

You promised to apply for a full day annual leave. However, something came up in the office that forced you to stay and only be able to accompany me on the second half of the day. Disappointed, yes of course, because our plan need to be postponed but I also thank you for all the effort made.

We decided to do our luncheon at Pepper Lunch – a Japanese DIY Teppan restaurant that caught my attention on the first sight. Pepper Lunch is located at Sunway Pyramid, First Floor of the Old Wing (it replaces Genki Sushi, I think).







Chicken Pepper Rice (with additional egg) and Hamburger Steak Rice with Egg were our choices of the day. By topping up RM2.80, we upgraded our main dish to a set meal which includes one main and one drink or soup or ice-cream.

Chicken Pepper Rice



Hamburger Steak Rice with Egg



死板板 Seet will always top-up for the same thing which is his drink, in this case it’s Pepsi. Whereas for me, I had Matcha (green tea ice cream) and I’m truly in love with it. It’s as smooth as McD’s ice cream topped with fresh green tea. I would say this is one of the best green tea ice-cream I had. In addition, I also side order another bowl of seaweed soup. Unfortunately this disappoints me, not as expected.

Matcha



The interesting part is the DIY, more like CIY (cook it yourself). Shake, stir, mix – every Pepper Lunch meal comes with easy instructions on how to unleash every tantalizing flavor. You may also add in specially made sauce that is only available at Pepper Lunch - Garlic Soya Sauce and Honey Brown Sauce. There is also a “How to Sizzle” video looping in-store for better understanding.

Lunch at Pepper Lunch is as easy as 1.2.3.

###

No comments:

Post a Comment