Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lucky Ten Western Food


See, I’m not kidding! I’m seriously craving for cheap western food.

Seet bought me to this western food corner at Bandar Baru Klang that runs by a Chinese family - an open-air concept.

According to the waitress, although the restaurant runs by a Chinese family, but the food prepare are Halal. Hence, all Muslim mates can also dine in.

Grilled Chicken with Herb Butter
(RM9.80, served in hot plate RM10.80)

The portion is not as huge as I was expected. It’s more like a chick than a chicken. I also felt that the combination of butter and herb don’t really go well.



Mashed potato
(RM4.80)

Look is deceiving. Don't judge a book by its cover.

It doesn't look special from the first glance. However, it is smoothly mashed, perfectly seasoned with salt, pepper and milk. Top with nice brown sauce, this mashed potato can really turn me on.




Longan Milk
(RM5.80)

“Yucks! Longan and milk? Can’t imagine it,” commented Seet.

I understand this can’t be easily well-accepted by everyone. I admit that I have weird taste buds sometimes, not always. I like milk: fresh milk, sea coconut with milk, longan with milk, jelly ice with milk, etc – all kinds!

Therefore, this is definitely my glass of drink - refreshing!




###

No comments:

Post a Comment