Thursday, January 28, 2010

Home Cook Fish Head Noodle

Seet and I went to try this newly opened fish head noodle at Mid Valley tonight (or shall I say last night?). Since I had a not-so-good day, after dealing with my MS Outlook and client, I decided to eat something (although I’m on an extreme diet plan now) to become happier again.

“Arghhhhh…!!!”

Seet ordered Cantonese Style Kuey Teow with Beef(牛肉滑蛋河)and I got myself Fresh Water Prawn Fish Head Noodle(生虾鱼头米粉)that costs me RM16.90.





Although the Cantonese Style Kuey Teow with Beef doesn’t look attractive in the picture, it has its flavour, but but but… it’s kinda salty though. So, the next time if you’re ordering, you may request for less salt and/or oil.

As for my Fresh Water Prawn Fish Head Noodle, there are a medium-sized water prawn and 2 pieces of fish fillets - since I requested for no fish head. It came with some vegetables too! Satisfied but it can be improved.

Our total bill, I think cost us about RM36++. Overall, I would say the food is acceptable, not superb but definitely will consider for a return.

Attached some pictures for your viewing pleasure:

Waiting for my food patiently.



Seet too, waiting for his food.



Food still hasn't arrive, emo!



Food finally arrived, Man (Boy) in Blue preparing to eat.



Greedily eating.



Then emo, refused to eat.



Final result.



One more picture before I'm off for the day:

Girl in slurpee.



Muahahaha! Good night, everyone!

###

2 comments: