Saturday, January 23, 2010

Home.Work.Meeting.Work.Home.

This is virtually my weekdays’ routine (minus meeting).

Went for a client meeting today, for a proposal presentation that the team and I have been doing since 2 weeks ago – first of my-own-effort proposal with lots of assistance. It went well with positive and negative feedbacks, of course. Not so much to be categorized as a “crisis” yet, still manageable. Phewww…

Upcoming, another proposal presentation on Tuesday *god bless*.

Several things happened this evening:

1. I was “ordered” to back up my documents when I was at a rush to get my work done, leads to frustration. We’re finally, officially swapping from a local network to FH global network, which means time entry. No good!

2. Jess’ panic button was switched on simply for I-don’t-know-how-to-back-up-files. (Across the office) SEET!!!!

3. Pizza for dinner while watching Zombieland in the conference room – syok but movie is quite boring though.

4. Seet and his zombie vs. plant.

5. A not-very-short-phone-call with Ms. Singapore.

We also had a birthday celebration for January birthday babies – to Faz and Bonz, happy belated birthday! Bonz, unfortunately, is on medical leave. But she gets the cake as well.

Attached pictures for your viewing pleasure (Part of the office members):





Faz: Jess, make sure you caption the photo - from left to right ya. Make follow-up calls and ensure the media receive it, so that we can get the news coverage tomorrow.

Jess: Okay, Faz!


###

1 comment: