Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fried Kuey Teow with Duck Egg (鸭蛋炒果条)

Dad bought dinner/supper for himself just now and of course I tumpang makan - Fried Kuey Teow with Duck Egg (鸭蛋炒果条) from Puchong's Medan Selera.



Mom’s myth on Fried Kuey Teow with Duck Egg:
用鸭蛋炒的果条是特别香的
(Direct translation: fried kuey teow with duck egg will have better taste and fragrant)

Believe it or not?

The fried kuey teow that I tried was really good. I’m not sure if they’re famous and good at char kuey teow or it’s the duck egg that make the difference. However, sad thing is I can't manage to taste the difference between chicken egg and duck egg.

Tell me what do you think?

Last Tuesday, dad woke up early to prepare breakfast for me. It was carried to work in a nice bento box.

Just want to thank him for the concern he shows, especially after the unhappy incident happened to me.

Sausages and salad



###

2 comments:

  1. Wah your daddy is so sweet :-) Nice!

    Eh, can I try the Chau Kuey Teow also? Bring me bring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can! Bring you to Puchong when you're back.

    ReplyDelete