Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Justin Lo Live In Genting 2010

Justin last held his concert in Resorts World Genting in October 2008 to an overwhelming response. I wanted to attend his concert so badly that year. Unfortunately, I was not allowed to for several reasons:

1. I went to Genting a week before his show (that was how eventually I found out the concert).
2. At the same week, I'm flying off to Perth for a family holiday.
3. And I felt sick too!

“Bad timing and regretful,” I thought myself.

Please don’t get me wrong. I’m not a fan of Justin, but I admire his songs. My favourite song is 命硬 (Hard Life) – a must sing K song. What about yours?

Finally, here’s my chance again to catch him live as he will be returning to the Arena of Stars this August. Details as below:

Date: 14 August 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 8.00pm
Venue: Arena of Stars




I managed to reserve (in fact, it’s confirmed) two PS2 tickets at an early bird rate. It was very frustrating each time when I tried calling Genting hotlink, the pre-recorded operator will repeat the same message:

“Thank you for calling Genting, our agents is unavailable at the moment. For xxx, please sms to xxxx and for other reservations and shows, please visit our website at http://www.rwgenting.com or call back later.”

Feeling frustrated? Genting, I urge you to please address the issue seriously.

###

2 comments:

  1. So funny man..you need to put a disclaimer there s'more...saying you only like his songs, not the person! Hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really a disclaimer, saje wanna say it =)

    ReplyDelete