Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Return of Miss Emo Singapore

Yes, if you didn’t realise, Zoe Leong Yin Mun has been renamed from Miss Singapore to Miss Emo Singapore - because she has been very emo for the past one year.

Moving on, Miss Emo Singaporean came back to Malaysia last week - kononnya wanna clear her unclearable annual leave. A week before she is back, she started to MSN and email us, die-dying wanna eat seafood. Choices between Jalan Alor or Restaurant Tak Fok (得福小厨). She's envy after reading my blog entry about 得福小厨 , simply because she can’t find nice seafood in Singapore (too bad!) and bising us to bring her.

Malaysian practice Malaysian Hospitality and we’re Malaysian (duhh!). We skipped Jalan Alor to avoid being slaughter like a tourist. Hence, our only option left is with 得福小厨. Moreover, they are having promotion currently - order any two dishes and enjoy crab offer at RM20 per kg expect 咸香蟹 at RM21 per kg.

Tempting?

Since I had 咸香蟹 and 奶酪蟹 the last time I visited, we moved on to try 金香蟹 and 酸辣蟹.

金香蟹



酸辣蟹




Iris and Zoe kept complaining that the crabs’ sizes are pathetic. Sorry lah, this is out of my control. But I admitted that the size is smaller (much more) compared to my last visit. Honestly, I think it’s less than a kg.

I hope the boss is not trying to cheat youngsters like us with a small crab.

###

2 comments:

  1. Next time we can go Seremban to eat crab...or another place in PJ that Iris suggested, can't wait!

    ...and thanks for dedicating the blog to me, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iris suggested somewhere at PJ? Can't recall. Only remember she said travel down south to Seremban for bigger crabs! LOL

    Yes, specially dedicated for you. So that you know how bising you're. HAHAHAHA! Just kidding lah.

    ReplyDelete